Are you looking for the Best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors Reviews. Having trouble finding a great Best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors available in the market today.After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, Our team studied on 48368 reviews available online for Best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitorsfor 2022. See our ranking below!
Table of Contents
- 1 The 10 Best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors Reviews
- 2 Overview Of The Top 10 1080p 144hz gaming monitors
- 2.1 1. SAMSUNG Odyssey G3 Series 27-Inch FHD 1080p Gaming Monitor
- 2.2 2. ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- 2.3 3. Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 2.4 4. BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 Inch 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor - HDRi - 1080P 1ms - FreeSync Premium - Speakers Dark Grey
- 2.5 5. ASUS TUF Gaming VG279Q1A 27” Gaming Monitor
- 2.6 6. BenQ Zowie XL2411K 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor - 1080P - Smaller Base - Ergonomic Stand - XL Setting to Share - Customizable Quick Menu - DyAc - 120Hz Compatible for PS5 and Xbox series X
- 2.7 7. AOC 27G2 27″ Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor
- 2.8 8. ASUS TUF Gaming 25″ 1080P Monitor (VG259Q) – Full HD
- 2.9 9. LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 – Black
- 2.10 10. ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI
- 3 Ultimate Buying Guide To Choose The Best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors
- 4 Final Verdict
The 10 Best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors Reviews
We found 48368 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 1080p 144hz gaming monitors and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Overview Of The Top 10 1080p 144hz gaming monitors
If you don’t have enough time, look at this quick overview to pick the right 1080p 144hz gaming monitors
|1||SAMSUNG Odyssey G3 Series 27-Inch FHD 1080p Gaming Monitor||9.8||Check price on Amazon|
|2||ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA||9.8||Check price on Amazon|
|3||Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology||9.8||Check price on Amazon|
|4||BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 Inch 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor - HDRi - 1080P 1ms - FreeSync Premium - Speakers Dark Grey||9.8||Check price on Amazon|
|5||ASUS TUF Gaming VG279Q1A 27” Gaming Monitor||9.4||Check price on Amazon|
|6||BenQ Zowie XL2411K 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor - 1080P - Smaller Base - Ergonomic Stand - XL Setting to Share - Customizable Quick Menu - DyAc - 120Hz Compatible for PS5 and Xbox series X||9.2||Check price on Amazon|
|7||AOC 27G2 27" Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor||9||Check price on Amazon|
|8||ASUS TUF Gaming 25" 1080P Monitor (VG259Q) - Full HD||9||Check price on Amazon|
|9||LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 - Black||8.8||Check price on Amazon|
|10||ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI||8.4||Check price on Amazon|
1. SAMSUNG Odyssey G3 Series 27-Inch FHD 1080p Gaming Monitor
- 144HZ REFRESH RATE: Conquer every enemy, even at soaring speeds.
- 1MS RESPONSE TIME: Make every move count with a 1ms response time.
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Effortlessly smooth gameplay.
- SEE YOUR GAME YOUR WAY: Reach the height of winning.
- FULL SCREEN DESIGN: Your legacy has no boundaries.
2. ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space.
3. Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh rate: 144 hertz
- Zero frame design
- Ports: 1 x display port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI cable included)
4. BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 Inch 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor - HDRi - 1080P 1ms - FreeSync Premium - Speakers Dark Grey
- 5-INCH DISPLAY: 144Hz refresh rate 1ms MPRT IPS gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and FreeSync Premium for smooth gameplay.
- IMAGE OPTIMIZATION: BenQ HDRi technology, Light Tuner and Black eQualizer help optimize image quality for a better gaming experience.
- SUPERIOR SOUND: with two 2.
- CONVENIENCE: with 5-Way Navigator, Scenario Mapping and Gaming Quick OSD for easy control, height/tilt adjustable and Eye-Care for a better experience.
- CONNECTIVITY: Provide HDMI and DP connectivity
- CONSOLE-COMPATIBLE: Game on PS5 and Xbox Series X at 1080p @120Hz
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
5. ASUS TUF Gaming VG279Q1A 27” Gaming Monitor
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas.
- Robust Connectivity with DisplayPort (v1.2), HDMI (v1.4.) x2 ports
- What’s in the box: Power cord & adapter, HDMI cable (1.
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards.
- 144Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience
- Supports 120Hz gaming on consoles (PS5 & Xbox Series X)
- Dynamic Accuracy technology makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blur
- Smaller base takes up less space, allowing gamer more space in their set-up for in-game movements
- Increased height adjustment range and free tilt design provides more flexibility based on your personal preference.
- Share your settings and apply recommended color modes by game title easily via XL Setting to Share
- Customizable Quick access menu
- Black eQualizer and Color Vibrance enhances visual clarity and customized color settings
- Package includes : a power cable (1.8m) and Display Port cable (1.8m)
- Warranty: 3 years
7. AOC 27G2 27″ Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor
- 27″ Class (27″ Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel.
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility + Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play.
- 3-Sided frameless design with IPS panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors
- Height adjustable stand AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Re-spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 1x DisplayPort 2x HDMI 1 4 1x VGA inputs (1x HDMI & 1x DP cables included)
- AOC low input lag delivers lag free Display from the video signals
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
- Power Source:100 – 240V 50/60Hz
8. ASUS TUF Gaming 25″ 1080P Monitor (VG259Q) – Full HD
- 5” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS panel 144Hz refresh rate 1ms (MPRT) response rate gaming monitor with AMD Free Sync for a smooth game play.
- Extreme low motion blur (elmb) technology to further reduce ghosting and to create a fluid gaming experience.
- Asus Shadow Boost Technology clarifies dark areas without overexposing brighter areas, making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas.
- Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full Tilt/swivel/pivot/height adjustments to accommodate any desk.
- Flexible connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI x2, and 2W speakers to provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers.
9. LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 – Black
- G sync compatible
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Radeon free Sync technology
- HDR10 compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD) – 24.2 x 14.4 x 1.8 inches
10. ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI
- 27 inch Full HD (1920×1080) display with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 0.
- G-SYNC compatible technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports provides variable refresh rates for low latency stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming.
- Extreme low motion blur (ELMB) technology reduces ghosting and motion blur creating a fluid gaming experience.
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk.
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 HDMI 1.4 Dual-link DVI-D
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
Ultimate Buying Guide To Choose The Best 1080p 144hz Gaming MonitorsDoes the thought of finding a great 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 1080p 144hz Gaming Monitors on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.