Are you looking for the Best 22 Inch Gaming Monitor? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 22 Inch Gaming Monitor Reviews. Having trouble finding a great Best 22 Inch Gaming Monitor? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire 22 Inch Gaming Monitor research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the 22 Inch Gaming Monitor available in the market today.After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, Our team studied on 48110 reviews available online for Best 22 Inch Gaming Monitorfor 2022. See our ranking below!
Table of Contents
- 1 The 10 Best 22 Inch Gaming Monitor Reviews
- 2 Overview Of The Top 10 22 inch gaming monitor
- 2.1 1. SAMSUNG T350 Series 22-Inch FHD 1080p Computer Monitor
- 2.2 2. Acer KA220HQ bi 22″ (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port)
- 2.3 3. HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor
- 2.4 4. ViewSonic VX2252MH 22 Inch 2ms 60Hz 1080p Gaming Monitor with HDMI DVI and VGA Inputs
- 2.5 5. Sceptre 25″ Gaming Monitor 1920 x 1080p up to 165Hz 1ms AMD FreeSync Premium HDMI DisplayPort Build-in Speakers
- 2.6 6. Sceptre New 22 Inch FHD LED Monitor 75Hz 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers
- 2.7 7. Sceptre E225W-19203R 22″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers
- 2.8 8. Sceptre IPS 24″ LED Gaming Monitor 1ms HDMI DisplayPort up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium Build-in Speakers
- 2.9 9. ViewSonic VX2257-MHD 22 Inch 75Hz 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Eye Care HDMI and DP
- 2.10 10. ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- 3 Ultimate Buying Guide To Choose The Best 22 Inch Gaming Monitor
- 4 Final Verdict
The 10 Best 22 Inch Gaming Monitor Reviews
We found 48110 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 22 inch gaming monitor and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Overview Of The Top 10 22 inch gaming monitor
If you don’t have enough time, look at this quick overview to pick the right 22 inch gaming monitor
|1||SAMSUNG T350 Series 22-Inch FHD 1080p Computer Monitor||9.8||Check price on Amazon|
|2||Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port)||9.6||Check price on Amazon|
|3||HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor||9.4||Check price on Amazon|
|4||ViewSonic VX2252MH 22 Inch 2ms 60Hz 1080p Gaming Monitor with HDMI DVI and VGA Inputs||9.2||Check price on Amazon|
|5||Sceptre 25" Gaming Monitor 1920 x 1080p up to 165Hz 1ms AMD FreeSync Premium HDMI DisplayPort Build-in Speakers||9.2||Check price on Amazon|
|6||Sceptre New 22 Inch FHD LED Monitor 75Hz 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers||9||Check price on Amazon|
|7||Sceptre E225W-19203R 22" Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers||8.8||Check price on Amazon|
|8||Sceptre IPS 24" LED Gaming Monitor 1ms HDMI DisplayPort up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium Build-in Speakers||8.8||Check price on Amazon|
|9||ViewSonic VX2257-MHD 22 Inch 75Hz 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Eye Care HDMI and DP||8.4||Check price on Amazon|
|10||ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA||8.2||Check price on Amazon|
1. SAMSUNG T350 Series 22-Inch FHD 1080p Computer Monitor
- ALL-EXPANSIVE VIEW: The 3-sided borderless display brings a clean and modern aesthetic to any working environment.
- IPS PANEL: Sit anywhere and have a full technicolor experience.
- SYNCHRONIZED ACTION: Superfluid entertainment experience.
- SEAMLESS, SMOOTH VISUALS: Now, the picture looks flawless.
- MORE GAMING POWER: Ideal game settings instantly give you the edge.
2. Acer KA220HQ bi 22″ (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port)
- 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display
- Response Time: 5ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.248mm
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- VGA cable included
3. HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor
- Resolution & panel — 21.
- Response time — 7ms with overdrive and vivid color scheme for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur.
- Adjustable viewing — Adjustable tilt (-5° to 25°) with 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle.
- Connectivity — Open wedge contemporary design allows easy access to VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups includes – AC power cord, VGA cable, and power adapter.
- Compatibility — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity and PS4 (note: USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later).
- Brightness & contrast — 250 nits of brightness, up to 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and up to 1000:1 static contrast ratio.
- Responsibly made — Save your wallet with an Energy Star certified monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint.
- Warranty — One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.
- NOTE: HDMI Cord sold separately
4. ViewSonic VX2252MH 22 Inch 2ms 60Hz 1080p Gaming Monitor with HDMI DVI and VGA Inputs
- FORM and FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitor looks as good as it performs.
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment.
- MAXIMIZED COLOR and CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2252MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING : 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DVI Cable, VGA Cable, and Audio Cable
5. Sceptre 25″ Gaming Monitor 1920 x 1080p up to 165Hz 1ms AMD FreeSync Premium HDMI DisplayPort Build-in Speakers
- up to 165Hz Refresh Rate: Stay above the pack with 165Hz, giving you an edge in performance as frames transition instantly.
- 1MS Response Time: Colors fade and illuminate instantly with a 1ms response time, eliminating ghosting and piecing together precise imagery during action-packed scenes and gaming.
- AMD Freesync Premium: With AMD FreeSync, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games.
- 106% sRGB: With 106% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- 300 Lux Brightness: Stunning and vivid colors illuminate the screen like never before with 300 cd/m² brightness.
6. Sceptre New 22 Inch FHD LED Monitor 75Hz 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers
- 22″ LED 1080P monitor Build-in Speakers
- 75Hz Refresh Rate 2x HDMI 1x VGA
- Frameless Ultra Slim Profile
- VESA Wall Mount Ready
- PC Audio in/out
7. Sceptre E225W-19203R 22″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers
- 22″ contemporary sleek metallic profile
- Frameless bezel with thin chassis;Packaging Dimension (inches) : 22.04 x 14.57 x 4.21 inches
- HDMI, VGA build-in speakers.
- VESA wall mount ready. Security : Kensington Lock
- Fast response time 5ms.Brightness:250 cd/m2; Contrast Ratio: 1000 : 1
- Mounting type: VESA Wall Mount Hole Pattern (mm) 75mm x 75mm
8. Sceptre IPS 24″ LED Gaming Monitor 1ms HDMI DisplayPort up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium Build-in Speakers
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance and sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- AMD FreeSync Premium: By accelerating the frame rate to at least 120Hz at 1080P FHD resolution and delivering low latency to prevent visible delay in data processing, AMD FreeSync Premium allows gameplay to reach the highest echelons of performance.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and high refresh rate have to offer.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- Multiple Ports: The DisplayPort delivers up to a stellar 165Hz refresh rate, providing incredible visibility & agility to dominate all gaming competition.
9. ViewSonic VX2257-MHD 22 Inch 75Hz 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Eye Care HDMI and DP
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: With modern design, Full HD 1080p resolution, and TN panel, this monitor look as good as it performs.
- NO IMAGE TEARING: AMD FreeSync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- COMFORTABLE GAMING: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2257-MHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, VGA Cable, and Audio Cable
10. ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space.
Ultimate Buying Guide To Choose The Best 22 Inch Gaming MonitorDoes the thought of finding a great 22 Inch Gaming Monitor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 22 Inch Gaming Monitor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 22 Inch Gaming Monitor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 22 Inch Gaming Monitor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 22 Inch Gaming Monitor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 22 Inch Gaming Monitor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 22 Inch Gaming Monitor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 22 Inch Gaming Monitor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 22 Inch Gaming Monitor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 22 Inch Gaming Monitor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 22 Inch Gaming Monitor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 22 Inch Gaming Monitor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 22 Inch Gaming Monitor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 22 Inch Gaming Monitor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.