Are you looking for the Best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor Reviews. Having trouble finding a great Best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor available in the market today.After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, Our team studied on 45411 reviews available online for Best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitorfor 2022. See our ranking below!
Table of Contents
- 1 The 10 Best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor Reviews
- 2 Overview Of The Top 10 4k 1ms 144hz monitor
- 2.1 1. ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor (VG28UQL1A) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 2.2 2. AOC G2590FX 25″ Framless Gaming Monitor
- 2.3 3. ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 2.4 4. LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor
- 2.5 5. GIGABYTE M32U 32″ 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor
- 2.6 6. SAMSUNG 32” Odyssey G5 Gaming Monitor
- 2.7 7. BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time
- 2.8 8. ASUS VP28UQG 28″ 4K/UHD 3840×2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
- 2.9 9. ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQR) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 2.10 10. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
- 3 Ultimate Buying Guide To Choose The Best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor
- 4 Final Verdict
The 10 Best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor Reviews
We found 45411 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 4k 1ms 144hz monitor and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Overview Of The Top 10 4k 1ms 144hz monitor
If you don’t have enough time, look at this quick overview to pick the right 4k 1ms 144hz monitor
|1||ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor (VG28UQL1A) - UHD (3840 x 2160)||9.8||Check price on Amazon|
|2||AOC G2590FX 25" Framless Gaming Monitor||9.8||Check price on Amazon|
|3||ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) - UHD (3840 x 2160)||9||Check price on Amazon|
|4||LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor||8.8||Check price on Amazon|
|5||GIGABYTE M32U 32" 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor||8.8||Check price on Amazon|
|6||SAMSUNG 32” Odyssey G5 Gaming Monitor||8.6||Check price on Amazon|
|7||BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time||8.4||Check price on Amazon|
|8||ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K/UHD 3840x2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor||8.4||Check price on Amazon|
|9||ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQR) - UHD (3840 x 2160)||8.2||Check price on Amazon|
|10||Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor||8.2||Check price on Amazon|
1. ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor (VG28UQL1A) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 28-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) Fast IPS gaming monitor with 144 Hz refresh rate and 1 ms (GTG) response time, designed for professional gamers.
- HDMI 2.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) technology enables ELMB and variable-refresh-rate technologies to work simultaneously to eliminate ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium, and exclusive Variable Overdrive technology ensure seamless, tear-free gaming.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 compliance and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut provide amazing color performance.
- Rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Power cord & adapter, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide.
- Free 1-month Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription: Receive complimentary access with the purchase of this product (offer valid from 9/2/2021 to 9/2/2022).
2. AOC G2590FX 25″ Framless Gaming Monitor
- 25″ (24.5″ Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution TN panel
- Rapid 1ms response and 144Hz refresh rate
- 50, 000, 000: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 144Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible + Adaptive-Sync for the smoothest competitive game play.
- Displayport 1. 2, HDMI 1. 4 (x2), VGA inputs w/ audio line out (3. 5mm) for convenience
- AOC low input lag delivers lag free Display from the video signals
- AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- AOC Shadow control shows more details in dark scenes without affecting the rest of the screen
- AOC dial point improves your aim with an optional crosshair overlay
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
3. ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 43-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) DSC gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate
- Feature ELMB (1ms MPRT) and support FreeSync Premium Pro technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
- 4K at 120 Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance.
4. LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
5. GIGABYTE M32U 32″ 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor
- 31.5″ SS IPS 3840 x 2160 4K Display Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (GTG) Response Time, Supports Adaptive Sync Technology
- 10-bit color / 90% DCI-P3 / 123% sRGB / VESA DisplayHDR 400
- Connect and control multiple devices with KVM
- OSD Sidekick, PiP /PbP, Dashboard, Black Equalizer, Game Assist, Auto Noise Cancellation
- VESA Wall Mount Compatible 100 x 100mm
- Ergonomic Design (height, tilt, pivot, swivel)
- 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.1
- 1 x USB Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-B
- Included: Power cable / HDMI 2.1 cable / DP 1.4 cable / USB Cable / QSG / Warranty card
6. SAMSUNG 32” Odyssey G5 Gaming Monitor
- Unmatched Immersion: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain.
- Stunning WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike.
- Express 144hz Refresh Rate: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5; With a 144hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never want to go back to a traditional screen.
- Lightning Fast 1ms Response Times: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction or your enemy’s; With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible.
- AMD FreeSync Premium: Adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency; Low framerate compensation ensures every scene flows seamlessly.
- Awe-Inspiring Graphics With HDR10: A kaleidoscope of shades brings game scenes to life more vibrantly than ever before; Uncover the secrets hiding in the shadows with deep dark blacks, luminous whites, and outstandingly detailed resolution.
7. BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840×2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain.
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1.
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi 2
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
8. ASUS VP28UQG 28″ 4K/UHD 3840×2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V).
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments.
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly.
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control.
9. ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQR) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 27-inch 4K IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visual
- Supports Display Stream Compression Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance.
- G-SYNC Compatible ready, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz output on PS5; Full HD &1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S.
10. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB and refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 and low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI and USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering.
- Please refer user manual before use
Ultimate Buying Guide To Choose The Best 4k 1ms 144hz MonitorDoes the thought of finding a great 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4k 1ms 144hz Monitor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.