Infant head support car seats are winning parents mind. These are using for their little one’s safety in a car ride. You will find many of them with many models, but you have to choose the best infant head support for your precious baby.
By attaching with the main car seat, these infant car seats are used. When an infant in a car seat they feel more comfort & safe, so are parents.
However, all the car seats are not comfortable so you should know first before purchasing. You have to choose the best products for your dear baby. They need risk-free rides too where ever you take them to make sure they are feeling safe & comfortable.
- 1.EXTRA WIDE CRYSTAL CLEAR REFLECTION AND 360 DEGREE ADJUSTABLE: Full 360 degree easily pivot to your desired viewing angle, it allows EXTRA WIDE CRYSTAL CLEAR REFLECTION AND 360 DEGREE ADJUSTABLE: Full 360 degree easily pivot to your desired viewing angle, it allows you to keep your lovely baby in sight and look good after him or her all the time to keep your lovely baby in sight and look good after him or her all the time.
- 2.SAFETY CERTIFIED and CRASH TESTED: Design of Shatterproof Acrylic Glass, strongly tied up by heavy duty straps,full rotation with hinge, in the event of a Crash or Accident you can make sure of your baby's safety.
- 3.EASY TO TIGHTEN STRAPS: Easy straps to your moveable headrest and give you an unbreakable 360 degree swivel travel.
- EXTEND YOUR CARS UPHOLSTERY LIFE: If you are looking for a stylish yet highly resilient car seat protector, then you should end your search here. We have the greatest car seat cover that will protect your cars upholstery, extend the life of your vehicle and make it look like brand new! Avoid excessive wear and tear, minimize pet scratches or drooling, without having to spend a small fortune.
- WONT SLIDE OR SLIP: Designed with your best interest at heart, this car seat cover has adjustable safety straps that will tie the cover securely to the headrest. Securely fasten them to achieve a perfect fit. Forget about seat protectors sliding off the seat, slipping under your legs and causing discomfort. This car seat cover has anti slip dots for extra grip. Perfect for those traveling with kids, their whole family, babies, or solo!
- WHEN DURABILITY MEETS STYLE: Made from high quality PVC leather, our car seat cover is here to add style and comfort while driving your car. Prevent damage from beverages or food spills thanks to its water-resistant nature. Improve the look of your car on the spot with these unisex black covers. Slip them over in seconds and enjoy! Their extra padded construction, ensures comfy commuting to work or traveling out of town.
- WE ARE THE ONLY SOLUTION WITH 100% GAP COVERAGE - IN FRONT OF, SURROUNDING, AND BEHIND SEAT BELT CATCH. Drop Stop attaches to the seat belt catch via built in slot; moves with the seat and no need to readjust or reinstall.
- AS SEEN ON TV/SHARK TANK, Drop Stop blocks that annoying yet ever so dangerous gap between your car or truck seat and center console
- BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCKOFFS AND COUNTERFEITERS!!! IF IT DOESN'T SAY DROP STOP ON IT, THEN DON'T BUY IT! Drop Stop is the Original and Patented Car Seat Gap Filler. Every other product that claims to fill the gap works poorly, or not at all. Drop Stop will never fall apart and lasts a lifetime!
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BABY IN SIGHT: With a large mirror size of 7.4x11.8” and its convex shape, you’ll always be able to tell at a glance if your little one is doing okay. Plus, with a 360-degree joint it’s fully adjustable so you can angle it perfectly.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED AND CRASH TESTED: Design of Shatterproof Acrylic Glass, strongly tied up by heavy duty straps, full rotation with hinge, in the event of a Crash or Accident you can make sure of your baby’s safety.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: We’ve made installation a breeze. Simply fasten the straps to your car’s backseat head rest, adjust the viewing angle to your rearview mirror and you’re all set.
- CAR SEAT CUSHIONS FOR AUTOMOBILES - Our wedge cushion relieves pain while driving or sitting for long periods. It improves posture and increases comfort without putting pressure on your thighs like conventional seat cushions. Our driver seat cushion features a U-shaped cut out in the rear to suspend the tailbone and coccyx for added relief. Can also help relieve sciatic nerve pain (sciatica).
- 100 PERCENT MEMORY FOAM CAR CUSHIONS FOR DRIVING OR OFFICE CHAIRS - The memory foam absorbs pressure yet keeps its shape to support your tailbone, coccyx, lower back, lumbar, spine, hips, and legs from those severe pressure points.
- HEAT RESPONSIVE TECHNOLOGY - Our advanced memory foam adapts to body heat to mold perfectly to the shape of your bottom.
Last update on 2020-07-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types of Infant Head Support For Car Seat
Make sure you are purchasing not the most expensive car seat for your infant but the highest quality-full car seat. Because not all expensive products are great in quality.
Did you decide which type of infant car seat you want? If no then know about the types of car seats first. Now government safety regulations are checking the new baby, car seats first before coming on the market. However, expensive seats are more comfortable to install & additional safety features.
Infant Car Seats: You can use this type of seat even if your infant is newborn! You can use until your baby turns 22 to 35 pounds. Facing the rear of a car is its feature.
Convertible Car Seats: This time your infant needs a transformation from the rear seat to forward facing position. It means your baby is growing. This seat can carry up to 65 pounds. After reaching 65 pounds your baby will need the last stage to sit in a regular car seat.
Booster Car Seats: So this is the final stage to sit in the regular seats in your car! Though you can use your regular seats car’s belt won’t fit because your baby will be in lower than seat belt’s level.
How to Choose Best Infant Head Support Car Seat
Selecting the car model is so important as your baby needs comfort & safety. You have to be concerned about some specific things
Used Car Seats: Now this is something important to think about. You should check the condition & expiry date as well. Try to buy seats from a known & trustable person. But I would suggest you buy a new one or if you fix a small budget then get a cheaper one.
Fitting with a car: Fitting with your car seat is a mandatory thing or with more places, if you use with many. If your baby’s new seat doesn’t fit well then your infant in car seats will be risky.
You can’t buy an infant car seat without knowing if this fits well with your car or not because every vehicle has different seats in different sizes. So, you have to know your car seat’s type & details first.
Sad but true in America only 20% of parents can use their baby’s car seat properly! This is astonishing but true. So, you should choose a seat which isn’t tough to set up.
- It should be perfect in size according to your infant’s height, weight & age.
- You will be able to set up correctly in your car so that it doesn’t move.
- The belt of seats should stay in the perfect position so that your baby feel comfortable.
- The car seats arrange at a safer angle where it is inclined backward so that your baby’s head doesn’t fall forward.
However, you have to follow these & make sure the seat is the best lightweight car seat for you.
When Infant Car Seat Can Face Forward
Are you confused about when your infant car seat can meet forward? Yes, a little bit difficult yet easy to understand. Already you know about the types of infant car seats. Those are various according to baby’s age, weight & height.
You should not be concerned about your baby’s age in this matter. Because height & weight varies. Your baby might be healthy or small or less healthy & tall. So do not get confused in this matter. Focus on your infant height & weight then decide the seat’s type.
- Group 0+1: newborn to 18kg
- Group 1: 9 - 18kg ( you will find both rear & front facing seats )
- Group 1,2: 9- 25kg ( rear facing but you will find the front facing too )
Front Facing seats are dangerous or not
Rear-facing seats are safer than front facing seats, but front facing seats are not dangerous. You should focus on fitting the seat with your baby. There should not be any gap between the seat’s edges.
However, try to use rear-facing car seats because this will protect your baby better than front facing seats. Car seats decrease the amount of death & injuries in an accident, but rear facing is safer than front facing in this matter at least. Fitting rear seats are ideal seats for your baby to be exact.
Infant Head Support car seat installation
Installation of your baby’s seat in your car is as important as choosing the seat. After choosing the main part is installation. First of all, you have to check your baby’s safety first & should be concerned about some points –
- Select the perfect location for the safety seat. You have to avoid the position with active airbags must.
- Pay attention to the harness shoulder strap placement for your baby.
- Correctly set the length.
- This safety seat is only for rear-facing seats.
- The seat belts should be used appropriately. Otherwise, you can’t ensure your baby’s safety.
Installing Rear Facing Infant Car Seat
So now come to some practical works & be an expert. Simply follow some points –
- Eject the carrier
- Attach base with your car’s back seat
- Twist the seat belt with the base
- Put up the infant carrier
- Finally, check the angle
Installing Front Facing Baby Car Seat
- Attach the strap to the car seat
- Lock the seat with tether
- If your car has latch system, then lock with latch alternatively
Crying in Infant Car Seat
Sounds horrible right? You are driving at the same time you’re hearing your infant crying. Some baby fall asleep right after getting into the car & some babies feel uncomfortable so cannot enjoy their journey. This situation is so difficult for parents. It is so terrible to focus on driving & hear baby’s crying at the same time.
However, I faced the same situation then I decided that I have to focus on any one of these. Either I have to stop my baby’s crying or, I have to concentrate on driving because we should drive attentively at least for the sake of everyone’s safety. Do not even try to balance both. Security is main.
To get rid of this dilemma you should solve some problems –
- Make your baby feel secure with the car seat by taking the position in the house
- Carry some toys in your car & let your baby play in the car whenever you travel
- Hanging toys would be preferable as these catch attention of the babies most
- Hang a plastic chain in your car’s back seat & hang some new toys
- You can try playing soothing nature sound
- Go out when your infant is in a good mood
- Carry some teething toys so that they can chew something & stay busy
- Try to make the trip shorter or create more ins & outs
- Make sure your baby’s seat is perfect in size
Hi, my name is Smithy; a 30-year-old, entrepreneur, owner of Faith Birds. I love to work as long as I live with blogging & my passion is to help mothers with parenting guide, Home improvements, Kitchen. Trust me, FaithBirds.com always provide you unbiased and authentic reviews and guide for your buying decision easy.
Keep FaithBirds in your friend list to get a suggestion, tips and guide for your baby, parenting guide, Home & Tool improvements. Thanks for visit FaithBirds. We guide you to buy, Not forcing with biased information.