Cappuccino is a famous coffee drink to coffee drinkers around the world. Cappuccino originally made with steamed milk and of course with strong coffee. You can use any milk to make a cup of great cappuccino. Furthermore, you don’t need an espresso machine to make cappuccino.
If you can be made your cappuccino perfectly then this would be incredibly tasty. A cup of cappuccino has a different taste. If you like sweetness then add some sugar to the drink or you may try the milk only to get the milk flavor from your cappuccino.
Cappuccino is a very famous drink name around the world. This drink comes in different types. You can use any type of milk to prepare cappuccino.
Recently, almond milk is very popular to make cappuccino, as well as, this milk is favorite to the people. Almond is a high-protein milk option, this is low in calorie, gluten-free and paleo-free.
The flavor of almond milk will not compare with other whole milk. And making the foam of almond milk is a little tricky. Let’s first discuss what is almond milk and where you’ll get or how you can prepare this milk.
What is Almond Milk?
Before we prepare the milk let’s discuss what is almond milk actually. Okay, almond is the main ingredient to make almond milk. The almond milk preparation is very simple while some people think this is tough.
To make almond milk you’ll need almonds and you’ve to soak the almonds for up to 48 hours. And then blend the almond with filtered water. Once your blending is done, strain the milk.
So this is how almond milk is prepared. Usually, cappuccino comes in five types. Let’s see how you can make five different types of cappuccino with almond milk.
- Traditional Cappuccino Recipe With Almond Milk
Things you’ll need –
- 4 ounce of strong coffee
- One-fourth cup unsweetened almond milk
- Sweetener to taste
- Milk frother
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan or microwave it for 30 seconds in a safe mug.
- When the milk is heated, now froth the milk by using a milk frother. Froth the milk for 20-30 seconds or until you get your desired foam texture.
- Now, pour the coffee in a mug and stir the coffee with sweetener.
- Then add the milk on top of the coffee.
- Garnish the coffee with cinnamon.
- This is done.
Drink the warm coffee. Nothing can take the taste of almond milk as you will get the nutty flavor from this coffee recipe – so what are you waiting for? Prepare your almond milk cappuccino at home by following this easy recipe.
If you think to prepare the almond milk at home is a hassle, then you can purchase readymade almond milk from your nearest store.
- Flavored Cappuccino Recipe With Almond Milk
This cappuccino is almost like traditional cappuccino. It just needs to add some flavor that you love. The recipe is the following …
Ingredients/Things you’ll need
- 2 tbsp coffee
- 3/4th cup unsweetened almond milk
- Brown sugar as per your taste
- Caramel, chocolate, raspberry, mocha or vanilla and so on (choose the flavor you want)
- Brew the coffee and keep it hot
- Take a saucepan and pour the milk and add flavor to the milk as well. Stir and cook until bubble comes in the milk.
- Remove the milk from the heat and add sugar in the coffee.
- Use a milk frother and whip the milk until it becomes frothy or you get the froth you want.
- Add the frothy milk into the cappuccino.
- Serve hot the flavored cappuccino and drink slowly.
- Iced Cappuccino Recipe With Almond Milk
- 30 ml instant coffee
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Sugar to taste
- 1/4th cup almond milk
- Ice 10/12 cubes
- In a small bowl, mix coffee sugar and 2 tbsp sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- In the blender, pour all the items and blend until the coffee comes frothy.
- Wet Cappuccino Recipe With Almond Milk
Wet cappuccino and latte are the same things. Wet cappuccino needs more foam to make this. Here is the recipe of wet cappuccino, you can try making wet cappuccino at home easily.
Things you’ll need –
- Milk Frother
- Coffee Mug
- Strongly brewed coffee
- 2% Almond milk
- Cocoa powder to garnish (optional)
- Heat the milk for a few seconds and then pour the milk in a jar.
- Make frother on the milk for 30 to 60 seconds or until you get the forth you desired.
- Add the milk slowly into the brewed coffee.
- Create an art if you can and sprinkle the cocoa powder on top of the coffee.
- Your wet cappuccino is ready, serve the drink.
- Dry Cappuccino Recipe With Almond Milk
One of the most delicious beverages in the world is cappuccino and dry cappuccino is one of the types. Generally, dry cappuccino uses less milk than other types of cappuccino drinks. If you don’t like the steamed milk then you should try this recipe.
Making of bone dry cappuccino –
- Pour a cup of almond milk into the saucepan and simmer the milk at low heat until the milk has bubbled.
- Now whip the milk with a milk frother or whisk or fork. Slowly increase the speed so the formation comes in more foam. Set aside the foam once you get your desired foam.
- Now brewed your coffee and pour the coffee in a mug.
- Add the foam into the coffee mug. And it’s done.
Dry cappuccino means its all about coffee and foam. However, serve the dry cappuccino with your favorite snacks.
Making cappuccino with almond milk is very simple and it takes you 10-15 minutes approximately. When you can prepare cappuccino at home, you don’t need to visit a coffee parlor anymore.
Homemade coffee is much healthier than machine coffee. Hopefully, by this, you know how to make a cup of great cappuccino with almond milk. So now make your favorite cappuccino with almond milk soon.
Hi, my name is Smithy; a 30-year-old, entrepreneur, owner of Faith Birds. I love to work as long as I live with blogging & my passion is to help mothers with parenting guide, Home improvements, Kitchen. Trust me, FaithBirds.com always provide you unbiased and authentic reviews and guide for your buying decision easy.
Keep FaithBirds in your friend list to get a suggestion, tips and guide for your baby, parenting guide, Home & Tool improvements. Thanks for visit FaithBirds. We guide you to buy, Not forcing with biased information.