A question may arise in your mind, how to choose the best Keurig coffee maker 2019. Do you know best Keurig Coffee makers? Our team researched twenty more Keurig coffee makers and pick 5 best Keurig coffee makers for your easy buying decision.
Many people start a new day with a large cup of coffee. This delicious black lindane offers a range of benefits, the most important of which is the morning caffeine.
Coffee has become an essential part of our lives. If you love coffee at the coffee shop, but don’t like price tags, you might consider buying a coffee machine for home use. It does not only save your money but also makes it easier to brew coffee.
In today’s Keurig coffee maker reviews, if you find that the entire coffee machine purchase process is quite overwhelming. You can choose from many different types of coffee machines, the most common being a traditional drip coffee maker. This type of coffee machine can produce more than ten cups of coffee depending on its size.
The Keurig coffee machine is designed around a very simple concept. To avoid the problem in most offices, it takes a full pot of coffee all day long until it finally becomes bitter and unattractive.
They do this by creating a system that uses a single serving of K-pods, which allows people to brew only the amount of coffee they need.
They built innovative machines that have become more popular over the years. Almost everyone today has heard about these machines. For those who want to find the best Keurig coffee machine from the growing machine lineup, this article will be helpful.
Top 5 Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews
1. Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System, 14 Lbs
The Keurig K145 OfficePROT is a commercial coffee machine from Keurig with a durable working mechanism. It can easily handle your office needs as well as house needs.
There is an auto-off mode that helps you save energy when not in use. In general, this is a good model for busy office settings. Ideally, coffee will be brewed in about 1 minute once you have selected the settings of your choice.
The most important feature of this machine is that it is very easy to use. In an office environment, you cannot use complex machines, such as those used in cafes.
You need something simple and intuitive, with a cup of hot coffee at the touch of a button. This is why Keurig K145 OfficePRO is so popular.
One small problem that users face when using this unit is its noise function. Unlike the advanced automatic version used by home machines and baristas, this machine produces noise when making coffee.
Another problem that may be faced in the coffee making process is the lack of programmability. Because of this, you may not be able to get your favorite coffee, just like at home.
However, this office version is a good addition because it has simple and powerful features. If you don’t mind the noise it produces, this coffee machine can perfectly make a very good coffee, especially the K cup.
- Convenient – Refillable and separable 48 ounces. The reservoir leads to carefree cleaning, and you can eliminate all the water by pressing the “Drainer” button. Super simple.
- Versatility – You can choose from hundreds of flavors of K-Cup to get the perfect flavor and start the day. So you can also make tea, lemonade and iced drinks on a machine in less than 60 seconds.
- Different sizes – You have three different sizes, K145 can also accommodate travel mugs. 8 ounces. The size gives the coffee lovers a perfect taste.
- Can handle abuse – Industrial-grade buildings can handle multiple cups per day without changing the taste.
- Noisy – Coffee brewing takes about 10 seconds but is not as good as hand-held mixers.
- Expensive – Single-cup beer brewers using K-cups are more expensive than standard coffee machines that use ground coffee.
- Not compatible with my K-Cup – so you cannot use your favorite coffee powder.
2. Keurig K575 Programmable Platinum
One of the re-launched 2.0 Keurig models, the Keurig K575 programmable Platinum is about twice the price of the K55. And is currently the flagship product of Keurig. You will enjoy a very generous reservoir with at least 10 cups of coffee, which you can use to make cups or glasses.
The soft platinum-gold channel means it looks great in the kitchen, and the reduced size ensures it won’t clutter up your counter. By using a fully programmable display, you can enjoy technology without being overwhelmed by complicated systems.
The Keurig K575 is one of the best Keurig coffee makers on the market and you should have one on the shortlist.
- The perfect combination of technology, user-friendly and simple
- Jumbo Reservoir allows you to pour enough water for 10 cups or more of coffee so that you will not be unnecessarily busy in the morning
- Choose from 5 pod sizes from 4 oz to 12 oz, or choose coffee bean functionality and brewed 22 ounces, 26 ounces or 28 ounces of coffee, making it completely versatile
- If you like super rich coffee, you can click the button and enjoy more intense foam
- Although the performance is first class, the small footprint means that it does not take up too much space on the counter, but it is also easy on the eyes.
- Technology has its advantages, but you will be limited to using K-Cup Pods
- Like all Keurig machines, coffee may not be hot enough
3. Keurig K55 Programmable K Cup Coffee Maker
The Keurig K55 is an easy-to-use single-cup coffee maker that accepts 6, 8, and 10-ounce K-cups and has a removable 48-ounce cup. It also has a removable drip tray that can accommodate a variety of different cup and cup sizes.
It also has easy-to-use controls that allow you to choose between turning on/off the device. Also, descaling, turning on the auto-off feature and heating the coffee.
Although all of these options are very good, the real reason for making this coffee machine the best coffee maker is how it makes a cup of coffee. It’s just the way coffee makes coffee like a coffee lover.
- Ease of use – Like other Keurig machines, this can be operated by infants. Add water to the reservoir, add your favorite K-cup, choose the size and Bam, delicious coffee will hit your taste buds in 60 seconds.
- Love ground coffee- Well, the K55 is compatible with reusable filters that allow you to use your favorite coffee powder.
- For coffee enthusiasts – K-Cup gives you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of branded flavors. You can also get K-Cups such as tea, hot cocoa and more. The main thing is that you can find the taste of each emotion, and you have Keurig K55 ready for you.
- The bare bone design may be a defect for those who desire functionality.
- Simply look. The K55 is not “smooth” like other Keuri machines.
- No descaling – Keurig K55 does not have a descaling function, so this can make cleaning a bit trickier. You need to buy a descaling solution to ensure that there is no pollution.
4. Keurig 2.0 Series K250 Coffee Maker Reviews
Keurig 2.0 Series K250, What do you think of when you want to give awesome appliances. This is a beautiful coffee machine from Keurig. Keurig 2.0 Series K250 is one of the most beautiful and elegant coffee makers. It equipped with a 40-ounce large capacity coffee maker.
It also comes with a simple 2-inch touchscreen LCD panel. Just like other Keurig models, the tank is removable for easy filling and cleaning.
The coffee machine is available in bright colors to match contemporary decor. There are several ways to make K250 better than K55.
First, it is equipped with a water level window that helps you monitor the water that can be used for brewing. After all, no one likes a water shortage when he or she wants to drink coffee immediately.
Another addition to this coffee machine is its intensity control. This helps you to customize how strong your coffee is. The machine’s drip tray is removable for faster cleaning.
Another great feature of the K250 is that you don’t have to worry about the size of the beer. You can brew 4 ounces to 30 ounces at one time.
The K-cup, K-mug and K-carafe dimensions are fully compatible with this unit. Whether you want to shoot coffee in the morning or just want to make coffee for your friends and family, the coffee machine will do it for you.
The coffee machine is very suitable for home use. It has an elegant, space-saving design that also makes it an ideal choice for apartment living. Because it comes in a variety of colors, you can choose a color based on the kitchen’s decor.
- A variety of sizes – You can brew a variety of sizes (from 4 ounces to 30 ounces) using K-Mug and K-carafes.
- Strength Control – It gives you an option to control the intensity of coffee from light to medium strength. You can live at high altitude with one click of a button, and you can also optimize your brewing.
- Multiple flavors – Like other Keurig 2.0 models, you can choose from any of hundreds of available options.
- The best for your Buck-Bo – it’s much cheaper than the other 2.0 models and offers the best value for the price.
- Like other Keurig 2.0 machines, you cannot use third-party K-cups or older Keurig K-Cups. And you must use the latest pods.
- Don’t let coffee keep enough calories
5. Keurig K15 review
The Keurig K15 is designed for portability. It is compact and weighs only one pound. So, if you are looking for a single-serve K-cup coffee maker that you can carry with you, then K15 is a great choice.
This mini coffee machine is also ideal for counters and kitchenettes where space is at a premium.
The reservoir on K15 is big enough to prepare a serve. You can choose between 6 ounces and 10 ounces. The removable drip tray also provides enough clearance for cups up to five inches high.
Moreover, it has an auto-shutdown feature that saves energy and prevents damage from overheating. K15 comes in five different colors. Its weakness, depending on what is important to you.
For example, if you use the machine often, you should fill it before each use. This is annoying. When you have to make coffee for more than one person’s coffee, this trouble will increase.
Although the machine cost is less than $50, you should not purchase K15 separately for the price. You should consider the utility. As long as the advantages and limitations of the product meet your requirements, you will be satisfied with K15.
- A particularly small coffee machine that does not compromise on brewing quality when pursuing portability
- Make coffee, tea or hot chocolate with 3 different sizes of cups to give you plenty of choice
- Slide it into the travel mug by sliding out the drip tray designed to clean the cake lane
- Brewing coffee according to demand, saving energy
- Suitable for student dormitories or anyone who wants a Keurig experience but limited by budget
- A single-cup reservoir will limit some people, so make sure you know this before entering.
- Although it has an auto-off feature, it is not programmable
- Only 36-inch power cord is cut too tight and uncomfortable
Keurig Coffee Maker Benefits
There are many reasons to choose a single coffee machine. There are several driving factors that can encourage you to choose Keurig coffee maker instead of other brands of coffee machines.
Keurig was the first, and since Keurig came out, every coffee machine just imitates them. Of course, some people have made changes, and there are differences, but for some reason, Keurig is still the number one brand. They are just the best.
The variety of available sizes and incredible features are just two reasons why people choose these machines.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a Keurig single-cup coffee machine:
Speed – Everyone is busy in today’s wired world and Keuri knows this. Most of us didn’t have 20 minutes to wait for a pot of coffee to brew in our rushing morning. Fortunately, most Keurig models are able to brew a cup of coffee in one minute.
Ease of use – Keurig machines are easy to use. Obviously, the more functions there are, the more functions the user needs to learn. However, the basic Keurig model can be operated with a single press of a button.
Variety – As we mentioned earlier, Keuri offers you incredible beverage choices. There are more than 400 different options, including more than 60 coffee options. In addition, you can enjoy hot and cold drinks.
Features – Keurig is king in terms of functionality. The machine itself tends to have a small tabletop footprint and is not much larger than a traditional drip coffee maker. Most of the functional removable reservoirs allow easy filling in sinks. Several models also allow you to choose different cup sizes and brewing strengths to meet your needs and preferences.
Uniformity – When using a traditional coffee machine, it may be difficult to match the ratio of coffee to water. Resulting in different flavors per day. With Keurig’s K-Cup, you don’t have to worry about this. Each K-cup is pre-loaded with the right amount of coffee grounds. Just select the size of the cup being brewed and let the machine do the rest of the work.
Less waste – If you’re used to brewing a full cup of coffee, then you only need one or two cups of coffee. And then throw away the rest of the cup without worrying. Keurig can only brew one cup at a time. So that you can get what you need without losing anything extra.
You can choose from a variety of models that have different features and specifications to meet your needs. With impressive features, simple operating procedures, multiple drink options, and incredible features. It’s easy to see why Keurig is still a bestseller after decades of the first launch.
Some demerits of Keurig coffee makers
Inflexibility: All Keurig machines can only use dedicated K-cups, making them feel inconvenient and limited. In fact, this is the biggest drawback of these coffee machines.
Service size: Most production machines are single service brewers. Some high-end machines can make up to 4 cups at a time. Making it difficult to serve multiple cups when you have a company.
Price: Compared to other coffee machines or single service boxes on the market, machines and K-cups are quite expensive.
Consider Features when buying a new Keurig coffee maker
Speed: The K cup coffee maker is a service machine. So, consider the number of cups you brewed back to back. For example, if an office worker uses a machine at the same time, say at a coffee break of 10 o’clock, the machine should brew orders quickly and prepare for the next order, and the downtime between the cups is short.
Cup size: Almost all Keurig coffee machines that use K cups can accommodate at least three cup sizes. For example, 6, 8 and 10 ounces. The customary American cup is 8 ounces.
Changing the size of the cup also allows you to adjust the taste. For example, when you set the cup size to 6 ounces, its flavor is the most daring. If you increase the size of the cup, the taste becomes less intense.
However, this is a very rough way of adjusting power. The cup size also affects the number of cups the machine can use before it runs out of water.
Reservoir Capacity: Reservoir capacity is an important consideration. If you choose the coffee machine’s water tank capacity is too small, you should often fill the water.
This is a pain. Therefore, divide the capacity of the tank by 8 to obtain the number of cups that can be brewed in a single fill. For example, the K155 has a 90-ounce water tank. So, this machine will do 11 cups before using water.
Waterline vertical line: Now, the size of the reservoir that Keurig can place on the coffee machine is limited. Therefore, in order to meet very high demands, Keurig provided a machine, such as the K150, which you can connect directly to the water supply line.
In this way, you do not have to worry about filling the reservoir. However, make sure you have a good filtration system. In addition, check the machine for automatic decalcification cycles.
Temperature selection: By default, the brewing temperature of most Keurig machines is set to 192 degrees Fahrenheit. However, some machines allow you to change the temperature.
In our opinion, this function is very good. However, this is not necessary. After all, if you are sensitive to brewing temperatures, what you need is a PID-controlled super-auto and a budget of over $1,000.
Power Selection: Earlier we mentioned that changing the size of the cup is a rough way to control power. Therefore, some machines can change their strength without changing the size of the cup.
This feature is useful when you frequently change various K-cups, or when many people use the machine. For the office environment, power selection is a useful feature.
Interface: The Keurig interface is easy to use. However, their complexity varies. In high-end models, you will get an LCD touch screen display. On a cheap model, you won’t show it, just the button.
This is a complex issue, not a functional issue. So, this is a good way to squander. That is, LCD monitors are very useful if you like machines with good programmability.
Automatic shutdown: Since the coffee machine has a heating element, it consumes a lot of energy. The auto-off feature saves energy by turning off the machine within a preset time of the last use.
This can be as short as a minute or as long as several hours. Almost all coffee machines have this function. However, the degree of programmability varies.
Automatic start: This is the opposite of the auto-shutdown feature. This feature allows you to program the machine to make a cup of coffee at a scheduled time.
For example, if you need a cup of fresh coffee immediately after getting up, you can set the machine to make a cup ten minutes before your wake up time. But make sure you put the K cup. Otherwise, you will only get hot water.
At a glance short overview
Keurig brings you some of the best coffee machines. They are not only elegantly designed but also very durable. The coffee made by these machines is mostly rich and delicious.
K-cups makes the coffee-making experience very simple, which is another good thing for the user. You only need to get your K cup of choice and get a refreshing brew in a minute.
Overall, Keurig’s products have been rated highly for their functionality and compact design. They can be used by apartment dwellers and are often reluctant to buy coffee machines due to their large design. Keurig offers a diverse coffee machine.
A single brewing K cup is the way to change the way we drink coffee. With this technology, you can enjoy quality coffee at any time. Remember, the best Keurig machine is a machine that adapts to your daily work.
More than 70% prefer the Keurig coffee maker over other coffee maker brands because Keurig products are stylish and elegant. Many people have been asking us where is the best Keurig coffee maker reviews? So we decided to dive in the world of the Keurig coffee machine.
Above there is a list of the top 5 best Keurig coffee maker reviews. And you can purchase for home or business which one suits your daily life. Coffee is a good thing. Don’t let it be a burden.
Hi, my name is Smithy; a 30-year-old, entrepreneur, owner of Faith Birds. I love to work as long as I live with blogging & my passion is to help mothers with parenting guide, Home improvements, Kitchen. Trust me, FaithBirds.com always provide you unbiased and authentic reviews and guide for your buying decision easy.
Keep FaithBirds in your friend list to get a suggestion, tips and guide for your baby, parenting guide, Home & Tool improvements. Thanks for visit FaithBirds. We guide you to buy, Not forcing with biased information.