Carpenter’s tool belt is a call to every carpenter. Whether you are a DIY or trained carpenter, you need to have one. As you know that every product has it’s advantages and drawbacks; there are some that stand out of the crowd.
The pros and cons of the products below are based on my research. In addition to this post, I would like to share with you the best tool belts to use in your workplace.
Tips for using a carpenter tool belt -
Always remove tools that you are not using when you are doing a certain project. This will help to ease the weight.
Before buying a tool belt, make sure to read the instructions provided under that product.
Try to clean your tool belt at least by the time when you are not using it.
Buying a tool belt that has a lot of pockets is the best decision so that it could hold more tools.
Repair your tool whenever you notice a torn area.
You should wear your tool belt properly. This is done by attaching suspenders to your trouser and a tool belt
Use the suspenders and fasteners to save your back.
Always organize your tools accordingly
The 5 BEST CARPENTER TOOL BELT REVIEWS
Occidental Leather 9855 Adjust to Fit Fatlip Tool Bag Set Café stands out of all tool belts. It is the most comfortable tool belt that every carpenter deserves. Check it’s review below for more information.
There are many things that give you fear when it comes to buying the best tool belt. The most unpleasant emotion is to worry about buying a tool belt that gives you pain and discomfort when wearing the belt.
Occidental Leather is in right now and which is great news for every carpenter. It is a super high-quality tool belt that is more comfortable and light. This means you can wear it day after day while the job becomes easier.
- Most comfortable tool belt, which is a dream for every carpenter to own such a type of tool belt.
- There is a stiff rope which is inside the lip. That rope helps the tool belt to stay open.
- Large and great shape of pockets that holds your tools enough from falling especially cordless impact.
- Great shape of belts that prevents strain and pain.
- The belt fully adjustable tool belt.
- Weight is not noticeable if you wear it with suspenders.
- It’s a quality product at an affordable price.
- It does not lay down on the ground or truck just like any other tool belts.
- It is a little heavy if you don’t enjoy wearing it with suspenders.
- The bags are attached to the belts. In that way, if the other part is torn, it will be difficult to use the whole bag.
- It's D clip for attaching to the harness is too weak for that quality of a strong belt.
Are you tired of wearing a tool belt that makes you sweat over your stomach?. If so, then Gatorback B145 is your way to go. Unlike any other tool belts, it comes with a ventilated padding that will protect you from sweating.
Gatorback has also has handles which are the simplest way on adding convenience when putting or taking off your belt.
- A great belt that comes with deep pockets.
- The belt is very comfortable
- You can wear it without a shoulder fastener
- You can also fasten it, even over a heavy jacket
- The belt has two vertical straps for holding the tap measure from falling.
- Sturdy and quality product that can last for a long time and withstand the abuse.
- Can be used to carry heavy tools
- It has got many pockets
- Belts are not supporting the weight of pouches and holders
- Pockets are too small
- The padded belts hooks to the suspenders.
- Velcro is not good
When you are busy cutting your wood, your phone is more than just a tool. It keeps you in touch with your family or clients.
DEWALT DG5650 is the most professional tool belt that comes with a cell phone holder. Not only that, this worth every penny.
It has got many pockets of which its an added advantage on carrying many tools. Below are its pros which are rated higher than its drawbacks.
- You can move or take off completely the various bags on the belt
- The belts can be moved from the padding because they are looped and velcro.
- You can wear it for a long time because it has got a padded waistband that makes the belt more comfortable.
- This tool belt has got a zippered pouch that allows your tools to fit in and won’t fall.
- Has two main pockets which are big in such that your tools will be easily organized
- Good stitching to all of the pockets
- Made of a thick material
- It doesn't come with suspenders
- A tape measure pocket is placed only on the right side which is the biggest complaint from most carpenters
- The back loop seems to be on the wrong spot
- The belt has less adjustment
Are you tired of not finding the stuff that you left lying in your workplace? If so, then MagnoGrip 203-017 is for you. Whether you are a professional carpenter or a DIY, this tool belt is the best.
MagnoGrip 203 has got some unique features. One of those features includes a magnetic pocket.
It is very useful to hold your tools and makes your work easier and quickly especially for accessing small tools such as bolts, screws, nuts, and nails. The magnet is also strong enough to hold a flat bar.
- Versatile tool belt that holds enough tools
- The waist is so wider in such that pressure and weight will be distributed and make it lighter when carrying your tools
- Has enough pockets that keep the tools organized.
- Holds a good amount of the tools
- The most comfortable tool belt
- It’s a convenient tool
- The magnet is very strong
- Easy to adjust tool belt
- Quality material
- Strong stitching
- Handy tool belt
- It is a lightweight tool belt
- Pockets are not movable
- The magnet can hold any metal if you are not aware
Bucket Boss 85035
There is nothing more frustrating than to get a tool belt that won’t fit especially for someone who is the belly.
Thankfully, to the manufacturer of this tool belt because it has got an infinity tool belt that allows you to adjust it to size 52 of your waist.
- Has a loop for long-handled tools such as hammer
- Adjustable that makes it possible for everyone to fit in
- It comes in different colors
- They are affordable
- A lot of room to accommodate many tools
- They are well designed
- There is no clip for tape measure like other tool belts
- Its stitches are not good
Top Carpenter Tool Belt Buying Guide 2019
While you are busy cutting your wood, the tool belt can help you a lot to hold your tools. Some has designed to carry many and heavy tools while others can’t hold enough tools. This goes according to the type, features, and prices. Tool belts are ranging from around $52 - $390.
There is no more gazing around in search of tools; the best tool belts have come to make your task easier. Here is how to find the best tool belt that can meet your budget and also your needs.
People have got enough stresses in their lives. So when it comes to buying a product, everyone wants to be ensured that she/he is making the best of the best decision ever.
They need to know that they are spending money on quality and durable product. Then if it doesn't last long, they will reach back to the company for help and support.
Here are the major things to look for in a warranty:
- Read the warranty carefully before buying.
- Check on the warranty to see on how long will it last.
- Also, read to see what the company will do in case the product fail. Some companies refund the money while others replace it.
The most common mistake that people made when buying a tool belt is in selecting the smallest size. Tool belts sizes can vary from brand to brand and retailer to retailer.
A tool belt that has got many pockets is the best because the belt allows you to carry all of the stuff that you’ll need. I also recommend you to select a comfortable tool belt size.
If you are not sure what your real size is, the tool belt is advisable to take your time to measure yourself before buying.
If you go through this article, it will lead you to the site where you can choose the best that suits your body. You’ll probably enjoy your work before getting one. Again you should ask for recommendations from the seller.
Durability and quality
The durability of a product is determined by its quality. For sure no one wants to buy something that will last for a short period.
You can refer to the tool belts above as the belt is well researched according to the manufacturer and buyers. There is a lot of signs that signify the durability of a tool belt. Those signs include seams, material, and stitching
Material: Knowing the material used to make a tool belt is an important thing that you shouldn’t neglect. This will also help you know how to take care of it.
Seams are very useful to add strength to your tool belt, and they also form a frame to your shoulders. Also, they provide rigidity that helps your tool belt to stay in shape despite the abuse.
Stitching: This is the most important thing to look for before buying your tool belt. They play an important role in strengthening the seams.
Finally, no one wants to keep going up and down in search of tools. I can imagine spending countless years working in a disorganized place with your tools scattered everywhere.
Your workplace will be no longer messy anymore. As you've discovered the quality and best tool belts, it will be easier for you when buying one. There will be no more time to buy a belt that will hurt your back.
You can find the selected best tool belt online or on your nearest hardware. I highly recommend you to buy online. This will help you to select the one that suits your needs out of millions of products.
Also, most of the time online stores have got competitive prices and offers promotions. You never know maybe you’ll be the luckiest person to get that promotion.
After buying, your tool belt will be delivered to your provided address. I assume you will going to be the happiest carpenter ever. Below is a buying guide that will help you through your buying process.
Read More: Best Electricians Tool Belt Reviews.